• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VERY CLEAN 1997 cherokee sport

jeepme

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hey guys my mother is going to be selling her 97 cherokee sport. It is bone stock with only 50,500 miles,automatic, 4x4, chrysler 8.25(29 spline) rear. She basicaly drove it to the store and back home and sometimes to there cabin. It has been very well taken care of and runs perfect, interior is flawless. Its white with grey interior I will get some pics up this weekend, just wanted to get a feeler out. She is asking $5,500.00.

50k originally miles?
thats awesome.

Ya its the total little ol grandma car scenerio :) I would be all over buying it off of her but I have too many projects and not enough room!

yah if i needed a great temporary DD then start as a project platform id be all over this with only 50k, thats totally rad.

You don't need another Jeep to treat like crap, you already have 2.

almost bought an mj last week.
i am thinking of the future as the green heep is getting beatup.
may need a spare to transfer parts to someday...:eeks1:

Sorry guys I will be getting some pics. I ve been out of town so pics will come when I get back this weekend.

pics are finaly up

IMG_0431-1.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

Come and get it :)

Back