• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Various XJ Parts For Sale

K5Matt

NAXJA Forum User
Tired of tripping over this stuff in the shed...

Midland cb + Cobra antenna setup - $60
97-01 XJ gas tank + straps w/presumably bad fuel pump - $30
Dana 30 shafts - $75 for the set
Unit Bearings - $60 for the pair
5x5.5 steel wheel, brand new - $30
96- battery tray w/j-bolts and nuts - $15
4 15" xj grizzly wheels, 2 rims have good tires, 2 have junk tires(but good rims) - $100
96- hatch - $20
96- Right rear door, in good shape - $60
A bunch of 96- interior plastic trim pieces - $5 each...or they're going in the trash
Weatherstripping - $10 each, have 4 of them plus the hatch piece
Driver's seat, gray, has broken bracket - $10 or 12 high life's. Or it's going in the fire at WF.
Passenger's seat, gray, good shape - $30
Rear seat, gray, good shape - $30
Front seat belts, no anchors though - $20 each

Other stuff:
Rough Country 3" lift w/full leaf packs, shocks, springs, control arms, everything you need. Looks pretty new - $450
Set of 315/75/r16(35s) Good Year Wrangler MTRs on 16" Dodge Ram rims, tires are about half tread. Two have some weather checking in the tread pattern. One allegedly has a small sidewall cut, but I can't find it. - $450 or trade for 33x10.5x15 mud terrains or all terrains.

Small stuff can be shipped on your dime, otherwise we can arrange pickup, parts train, etc.

That's all for now. Let me know if you have any questions.

Yeppers.

297 is what I meant. I should have been more clear on that.

Right so the bigger joints. If no one claims those by Dec. 13/14th, I'll be passing through the state via I80 and I'll gladly take them off your hands.

Right so the bigger joints. If no one claims those by Dec. 13/14th, I'll be passing through the state via I80 and I'll gladly take them off your hands.

10-4. PM me if/and when that weekend comes up.

Also, I am going to the badlands this weekend, so I can deliver whatever you need.

I think I've got one.

We can parts train it if you do...

mac 'make the deal' gyvr

The steering wheel that Matt gave me is from a 95 or 96, it is not a 97 steering wheel.

It might work in a 97, but I don't know the answer to that question.

mac 'figure I should bring this up' gyvr

The steering wheel that Matt gave me is from a 95 or 96, it is not a 97 steering wheel.

It might work in a 97, but I don't know the answer to that question.

mac 'figure I should bring this up' gyvr

it's from a 96.

it looks like what a 97 had.
it had steering wheel controls.

if it works, I'll settle up with matt @ WF, if it doesn't, I'll bring it back.

don't worry, we sorted this

Back