• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vacation Wanted: $1

XJosh95

NAXJA Forum User
Vacation wanted badly. These little 3.5 day weeknds for Christmas and New Years simply aren't enough. Looking for something 6-7 day, all inclusive, tropical locale, beautiful & eager women and mucha alcoholica. Somebody help me?

quit your day job and head over here to the east coast, we have 3 day instead of 3.5 day, includes nothing, frigid temperatures, girls so bundled up in clothes you can't tell if they have arms or not, and... well we do have mass quantities of alcohol.

You can come out to socal, hot women, warm weather, and the best part is you dont have to work, they'll pay your unemployment!

quit your day job and head over here to the east coast, we have 3 day instead of 3.5 day, includes nothing, frigid temperatures, girls so bundled up in clothes you can't tell if they have arms or not, and... well we do have mass quantities of alcohol.

I appreciate your offer, but forgive me if I hold out for something a bit better. Although your crappy destination does offer up the escape from the retardation of co-"workers" that eclipses my mental health on a daily basis...I'll keep it in mind.
Edit: Love your sig, btw.

Last edited:
You can come out to socal, hot women, warm weather, and the best part is you dont have to work, they'll pay your unemployment!

Sounds better than the east coast. I have been to San Diego during the summer and the temps are perfect at that time of year. So, sadly, you're also a bit too cold for my preference. I know, I know: beggers can't be choosers. But, If a newly wed couple is going on their honeymoon to Bora Bora, Tahiti, Hawaii, St. Croix, etc., I could stow away in a golf club travel case. Provided I could have my cell phone for games, a box of Chicken and a Biscuit crackers, packages of sliced Hormel pepperoni and cheeze whiz. I offer up promises of no interruption or style-cramping. I can just sleep on the beach with a bottle.

You can come to Missouri and I will let ya hang out w/ me and the farm animals...I know that will get ya hot!

Do I look like Aaron to you?!

Ooohhh, sick burn.

Do I look like Aaron to you?!

Eat me Josh! :moon: I ain't got one of my front Teef, There is no reason to judge! Speaking of judgement did you see that tree that "jumped" out in front of you! :D

Back