• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

vac lines

Here's the other side of mine. You can see there's nothing connected to that line.

jeeppics2006Small.jpg

Git rid of that crap.
IMG_0046.jpg

Mine is a RENIX as well. I had a LOT of leaks and a bad case of blowby. I cut out all of the plastic vac lines (one at a time) and replaced them with correct size tubing. You can see where my group of lines used to connect in the lower right of the pic. I removed the mount as well. Works like a champ. Any questions let me know.

IMG_0047.jpg

heres the other side of mine that line on the other side wraps around and goes back in to that block right under the hole that has that suction ???

0501082324.jpg

Like I said, ditch it. You only need a few feet of tubing and none of the bends are to bad. You could do it in an hour if you worked at it.

Under the empty big hole where does that line lead to? Im not so sure it should be there.

OverTheHillsATTW said:
Under the empty big hole where does that line lead to? Im not so sure it should be there.

The hose on the other side of hole that sucks air wraps back around and plugs in under the air sucking hole

I will do what was done in the picture above seems easy and looks better.

yes on the other side is a hose that wraps back around and plugs in under the hole that we are talking about

its one big cluster fu@#:laugh2:

thank for trying to help i have got to get back to work
i will post more detailed pics when i get home around 5 pm et

Lol I to am going to do mine like the pictures above... Where to find those silver hoses and anyone know where I can find a CCV cap?

OverTheHillsATTW said:
Lol I to am going to do mine like the pictures above... Where to find those silver hoses and anyone know where I can find a CCV cap?

X2

looks like brake line ??

Last edited:
hehheh I think it is brake line. I'm going to try and PM him. I like the look of it.

Yes it is brake line. Just make sure you get as close to the inside diam as your stock line. Since this pic I have replaced the front breather tube (blue) connection to the valve cover. I used a chrome breather from auto zone and connected my line (blue) to it then to the airbox. If that makes any sense.

What your saying is the crome breather has a hose connector so you can run a hose to airbox right ?

Looks about right. I've got a breather like that on my 90 sitting in the yard just because I couldn't find any replacement parts.

I read were a few people had trouble with this covertion but i am willing to give it a shot. It can always be put back the way it was.

ANYONE had trouble with this?

Back