• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VA guys: how do you get to Big levels and crabtree falls?

yeah where did that storm blow up from? We got a 2" in the mountains as I was leaving on fri. Well......if you guys still think it will be some good holes left I will be up for it otherwise its your call you all have been on the trail before

We could still go, the biggest problem would be staying on the trail I recon... there realy aren't any steep parts that would make it dangerous in the snow. Lets see what Brute thinks.

I am heading up there tommorrow....its been pretty cold around here lately so they may be frozen again. I tried this weekend and they had a couple inches of ice over them. I will let you know how it goes!

hey i just went to big levels today, yesterday, day before that, and sunday(my parents live bout 2 miles from it and i used to ride four wheelers up it!!!! i couls show you this saterday if you still dont know crabtree is in the other direction and bout an hour to an hour and a half away but give me some time to round up a weekend camp trip and im down to show you that one too email me if you wanna go saterday!!! [email protected]

Back