• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

V&V

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
....as in Vault and Vodka.

Anyone tried this combo yet? It's spectacularly effective at keeping you productive, yet in an altered state of mind.

Mmmmmmm......wish I could add some V to my V right now, but alas, the boss would frown upon it.

Vault?

Negative.

Although I hve been known to drink a few RBV's in the past... I like the fact that the Vodka is pretty good at taking the ass taste out of the Red Bull.

GSequoia said:
I like the fact that the Vodka is pretty good at taking the ass taste out of the Red Bull.

Not possible.

Vault is good right out of the can, adding the vodka (the cheaper the better), makes it that much more enjoyable. Oh, ice is key.

I need to try blending this concoction into a slushy. I'm thinking it could be yum-rific.

CRASH said:
I need to try blending this concoction into a slushy. I'm thinking it could be yum-rific.

I'd be willing to, uh, test the concoction for you.

GSequoia said:
I vote for mascot drink in JV this November.

Second?

Second and aye.

Got night run?

David Taylor said:
Nothing better than Sludge with a buzz!!!

P.S. Getting closer.

I swear I'll be done. I can't miss another Thanksgiving run.

Plus, 'Tard Wars!

CRASH said:

Anyone tried this combo yet? It's spectacularly effective at keeping you productive, yet in an altered state of mind.

Mmmmmmm......wish I could add some V to my V right now, but alas, the boss would frown upon it.
Damn you, Andy, I wasn't wanting to get out tonight.
brb......

Damn, you were right!
I saturated Mickey's feet with the cheapest Stoli I could find and the Vault just won't allow me to taste any of it!

is.php

CRASH said:

Anyone tried this combo yet?

Nope, I got tired of going to jail.

:twak:

GSequoia said:
That's okay Tim. You can just go get us more Vodka when our drunk asses run out.

:D

Way better than cable!
:roflmao:

Some of you are funnier than others.
:pirate1:

Damn, so there is a limit?

:D

Back