• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

urgent purchasing help needed

greggcarini

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys,

I've a 1990 4.0 XJ, with AW4 and NP242. 6" lift, Superior Super 30 and 35 axles, both ARB lockers, 33" Simex tyres, open circuit cooling system and many others mods.
:repair:
I'm sorry to chase you with this, but I was not able to found a US dealer that has in stock and ready for shipment the following Rubicon Express items:
- np242 t/case Old Style Hack and Tap (RE #1801)
- rear driveshaft with double cardan (with the actual t/case exit, I've a 32" lenght)
- wide chain and rebuild kit for np 242 t/case
- 6 degree shim

I'll have a trial exhibition/race next weekend where I'll not miss...

Could someone suggest me someone? I've just asked to 4wd.com, quadratec.com, Porc (that hasn't reply me after 4 emails)...

PLEASE HELP ME! :cry:

Thanks in advance for your precious support,

cheers from Italy!

Greg

A note: Rubicon Express has forwarded me to the Italian local reseller, he wouldn't like to deal directly with Italian Customer, but I prefer not purchasing in Italy...

www.4w-p.com or look up www.eastcoastoffroad.com

the guys at both places are great. don't their websites get you down. send em an email or call em. they will do everything they can to get you set up.

Eric

Back