• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ure 4/1

I was planning on it till I heard ZOOWHARRIE is that same date..... Nothing like a tom of zooks spinning tires in the gravel, as a wise friend of mine once said.

I think that is KJ day at CRS.

rockrail install, so I'll be working.

Yeah... JD has a campsite reserved @ arrowhead and is dragging the pop-up.

This afternoon I met up with a guy I used to work with. He lives maybe 15 min from the trailhead... Anyway his wife has a stock 96 XJ country and wants to check out the trails.

Not sure my spare rear DS I put in was too short... so I'm looking for a replacement now!

what time do you guys think you'll meet
woody said:
Yeah... JD has a campsite reserved @ arrowhead and is dragging the pop-up.

This afternoon I met up with a guy I used to work with. He lives maybe 15 min from the trailhead... Anyway his wife has a stock 96 XJ country and wants to check out the trails.

I'll be there - riding with a primered 66 Bronco, a blue CJ, maybe a green Yota, some other XJ's, I guess some other junk too. Going to hit the trails when they open.

I'm in Tega Cay area when you guys headed up
93JXJ said:
I'll be there - riding with a primered 66 Bronco, a blue CJ, maybe a green Yota, some other XJ's, I guess some other junk too. Going to hit the trails when they open.

Everyone wants to go up Friday afternoon, but it doesn't open 'till Sat AM - so - I have no idea.

We'll be camped at Arrowhead #39 Fri & Sat nights. Looks like the weather will be decent.

Back