• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Urban Camo, Desert Camo or Cow Textured??

I've been thinking about doing my 89 in camo also, not sure though, i really like just the flat olive drab or desert tan rather then the BDU look. I'm glad someone posted those digi-cam pics, wondered what that would look like, I dont like the size of the pixles or digi or whatever its soposed to be called lol. maybe something smaller.

Dunno, for wheelin rigs I tend to like to flat colors, black tan or green (not together lol) or at least i havent seen a picture of someones thats in camo i liked enough to do my own. I DO know cow is out of the question lol.

Ed

My brother painted his CJ7 Urban.

urbancj.jpg

You could always paint it a solid color, and snag some vinyl from a signshop to do patterns/camo/spots etc. If you hate it, you just peel it off. The vinyl is pretty salty, but it seems to hold up well.

The CJ paint is realy nice!

...but also the desert camo jeep seems really interesting!

I'll print all those pictures and go to the bodywork shop with them, looking also for a him suggestion.

Give me some days and I'll came back to you all with the "final decision" and later with some pictures, for sure!

Ciao!

Greg

mine in OD green
2hpt91k.jpg

Smitty, really nice XJ, but why you've mounted the lamp on the side of the bumper?
It's only a curiosity, is it an improvement of standard "central" positioning?

Greg

Smitty, really nice XJ, but why you've mounted the lamp on the side of the bumper?
It's only a curiosity, is it an improvement of standard "central" positioning?

Greg

actually they look like they are mounted on the stinger? bar and its just the angle that makes them look off center

actually they look like they are mounted on the stinger? bar and its just the angle that makes them look off center

that is correct sir, it is just the way i took the pic, never thought of it the way you were looking at it...It's actually got a MJ tailgate on it now painted the same color. Pics soon...

Dupli-color has a new product out called car art it is a removable spray paint,
paint away and if you don't like it just wash with soap and water it comes right off with now residue. it comes in many colors, I got a couple of cans for halloween to prank my friends.Imagine driving to work with a big pink penis
painted on your car. Ive tried diffrent patterns on my xj but I liked the zebra stripes the best. I will post halloween pics next month.
sixer

Back