• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Urban Camo, Desert Camo or Cow Textured??

greggcarini

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys,

I've to paint my XJ and I'm still not sure in which way painting it.

- Urban Camo (White/Black/Grey)
- Desert Camo (Tan/White)
- Cow Textured (Black/White)

Could you kindly send me some pictures of XJ's with that "patterns"?

:huh:

Thank you all in advance, I've to decide in few days...

Greg

email: gregory (AT) dirtbikeland.it

I vote desert camo(which is tan brown and black by the way). havent gone camo on the jeep yet(doing camoclad soon) heres what it looked like on my baja bug i built.

100_0736.jpg

100_0737.jpg

just used the camo rattle cans from wallmart.

yeah thats what happens when you try to paint camo drunk lol.

Here's a thought- maybe paint it up in a camo scheme similar to Italian WWII era fighters? The Macchi C 202 and 205 had some interesting two and three tone paint jobs. I know these are only game renderings, but I can't readily find good color photos of the real birds. It would certainly be unique, although it might be heresy to some folks.

http://www.netaces.org/skins/c202/c202.htm
http://www.netaces.org/skins/c205/c205.htm

Go Cow! COW! I vote Cow x3!
Or Olive Drab, or desert tan but single-tone
Camo, to me, looks pretty red-necky and almost, dare I say it, childish: like you are trying to BE GI Joe.
but then, I grew up in a fancy-ass suburb.

I remember a guy posting a picture of his cow Jeep on here not to long ago...I think it was in a bumper build thread.

~Scott

Camo, to me, looks pretty red-necky and almost, dare I say it, childish: like you are trying to BE GI Joe.

friggin city boy yuppie's:looser::laugh:

Cow's okay, but camo would be interesting. More paying homage to the Jeeps origins than redneck, IMO. Let's see your Jeep, Yoss.

This thread is worthless without pictures of camoflauged vehicles..........................;)

Get it...................................Haha...........................Ok, I know, LAME.........

Back