• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

Hey, at least it is not raining.

By about 2 pm you can figure your metal has all been evenly preheated and is ready for welding.

Hey, at least it is not raining.

By about 2 pm you can figure your metal has all been evenly preheated and is ready for welding.
Thanks a lot Tom. Now there are storm clouds starting to build.

Hmmm...I do have an antique cast iron lamp that needs repaired.

The way I see it is the only way I'll get anything done today is with my best frog routine.

The driveway is 112° in the shade. I too frick'n old for this crap! You hear me?! Too old!
:hang:
Oh dammit to hell, still in it. In a puddle of tears and sweat; yeah I'm whining BUT I'M WINNING!

Last edited:
Shit you are crying cause your driveway is only 112. I'll tell you what, come on out and help me change a starter in the old ford truck. it is parked in the driveway, no it isn't cement it's just sand.

OH, it's also trying to rain so the humidity is real low, well kinda

In it just to piss people off.. Yep you are in that pile of people.

LOL

Another day to bitch about, well...most everything. Get the hell off of my cloud!
:mad:
Bite me! Still in it suckers!

Tim, did you send that rain down here?

Whiskey tango...

Big drops too.

Oh well. The Varmints think it is great fun.

The Varmints would have really enjoyed that.

Of course, all the drivers not so much.

Welp, didn't snow today. In it anyways I spose.

Still in it, despite Death Valley and Tucson trying to fry my brains. Of course, could one have told if my brains HAD been fried? I doubt it.

If for no other reason to tell Scott he's old, I'm here.

Hey, Scott, you sure are old!

David Bricker / SYR

Hey David I WILL never be as OLD as YOU.

In it and still younger than David

Is that any way to talk to your elders?

David Bricker / SYR

Meh, amateurs; still in it and winning it!

Despite my ever advancing age, I'm still here. No real plans to go anywhere else, either, so pffffft.

David Bricker / SYR

Back