• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

unity police lights or pillar mounted kc lights or something

I know that Nick, aka Jeepcherokeeboy97, has some of the po-po lights like in the pics of the white XJ. Maybe he will gett off his butt and post up and maybe some pics.

I have the unity lights on my '01. They are pretty cool, but I am not sure I would do it again. I just don't use them much. How much do any of you really use the extra lighting that you have? If you wheel with friends then aren't you just blinding the guy in front of you? I can see them for racing or pre running but not for much else. At least these lights can be folded down when not in use.

I do not have any, but someday possibly plan on running the po-po lights. I live near the sand dunes.. and they would be VERY useful in search of drop offs and such. And to freak people out. lol.

The way I knock side view mirrors off all the time, those wouldn't last 1 wheeling trip on my rig. LOL Maybe it is just the way I wheel..... like mirrors are expendable.

That really is pretty cool,. Any idea of what they cost?

Their about $350.00 retail, but Im sure you could get one for around $200 on eBay. A little pricy if you ask me, but I like the fact that its a low profile when not in use, and no electric motor to s*** the bed.

Their about $350.00 retail, but Im sure you could get one for around $200 on eBay. A little pricy if you ask me, but I like the fact that its a low profile when not in use, and no electric motor to s*** the bed.

Thanks for getting back tome on that, and to answer a question for puro,a ndmyself, about why would we want/need these.. LOL one word Deer, to use for spotting,and no freeze while doing so... we are both very active hunters, and LOL I know I hate that part of spotting... and not to mention, like the sand dune guy said, to look and see what is around.. LOL pyro could tell you a story of a time we were 4 wheelin and we could have used more lighting... :cheers:

i got a set for both sides of the pillars...

you think four lights on the rack, two on the brush guard, two on the pillars, and two on the back are too many lights?

ur damn right maybe the jeep wouldnt have landed on her side in the middle of a river when it was freaking 10 degrees out....yeah more light definatly would have been nice and usefull....lol oh well lesson learned

Back