• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unique mods to your vehicles...

GSequoia said:
Is this a unique mod?

oilpressure.jpg

:dunno:

No. Been there, done that. :bawl:

New engine, too.

XJ_ranger said:
Gil - everyone has an 8.8...

come-on, grow up

Shut your pie hole Opie...

You've seen the hidden subs haven't you?

p.s. How many people ya know with a full-width 8.8?

:D

Used a carburetor off a big chainsaw on an old cheap ass Opel I drove about two decades ago. It worked...not great..but it worked. When you are 17 and no ride, you will do anything.
BSD

My "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand", sticker.

I made the rather impromptu decision many years ago to accidently dump a gallon or two of antifreeze onto the cargo floor of my XJ one night while "entertaining" in the back of my vehicle.

Antifreeze does have some friction reducing properties but that is not it's primary purpose. :roll:

exaust cut out:

My Unique Mods:
1) I somehow through use made my Cheap Azz Sony Explod stereo have a new function...it doesn't turn off when I turn the jeep off...

2) (not so unique) none of my window switches work sometimes because the lock is permanently on...

sweet mods, you can all pay me for info on how to set them up if you are interested.

Ran a 1/2"x3ft garden hose thru the floor of my van so I could take a leak without stopping on long trips, was considering some aluminum dryer vent hose for #2 but never got around to it......

RichP said:
Ran a 1/2"x3ft garden hose thru the floor of my van so I could take a leak without stopping on long trips, was considering some aluminum dryer vent hose for #2 but never got around to it......
I hope you're just neglecting to tell us about the 3" to 1/2" reducer at the head-end of that hose. :D

i had a sucide ball on my xj mostly just for intown. i got so sick of turning the steering wheel in and out of parking spaces.. i would have it just lose enough that i could turn it in on the highway and offroad... ..

Back