• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uniframe stiffners

Is this what you where thinking of because this is what I was leaning towards

a3ce714e38aaf8d52b5e262a627f0239.jpg

badazzcherokee3 said:
Is this what you where thinking of because this is what I was leaning towards

a3ce714e38aaf8d52b5e262a627f0239.jpg

YUP!!!! That is exactly what I was refering too!!

Ya I like these alot the only thing I dont like is it is not like tnt customs where it raps around the frame but I think I am going to go with this then is spots it needs more strength Ill rap it my self

badazzcherokee3 said:
ROC DOG Fabrication makes them

That would be what I was after!! THANKS!!:D

If I am not mistaken, this kit is welded to both sides of the uniframe. Plenty strong for anything I would do, maybe even stronger than the T&T wraparound style. I was planning on building my own just like these and probably will depending on steel prices here.

badazzcherokee3 said:
Yup but if you do decide to go with them keep me updated I would like to see them on a jeep first

Will do!!NAXJA

I have the Currie JeepSpeed stiffeners, great product but I'm going with the Detours on my newest trail rig I'm biulding.

The Curries are made of DOM and run front of rear spring hanger to the lower control arm frame mount. Welded in properly and tied to the frame in the center section, they are very strong.

This sounds like it is only for one side of the unibody frame. But I could very well be wrong I'll have to call and find out.

ROC DOG Fabrication has designed and developed these unibody stabilizers for use on Jeep Cherokee XJs after careful design development for their own Jeep Speed vehicle. The entire kit includes stiffeners for the front and rear of Jeep XJs as well as a special plate designed reinforce the unibody behind the steering box. The entire set is CNC plasma cut from 3/16ths steel. There is some custom bending required to obtain an accurate fit for your Cherokee XJ. These parts provide their best support when they are completely welded to the unibody rails.

The front rail stiffeners fit behind the wheel along unibody rails. Circular openings provide weight reduction as well as welding points for secure mounting. Providing a 2 piece front stiffener allows for custom applications and adjustments.

The rear rail stiffeners mount directly behind the rear wheels and like the front rail stiffeners, circular openings provide weight reduction as well as welding anchor points.

badazzcherokee3 said:
This sounds like it is only for one side of the unibody frame. But I could very well be wrong I'll have to call and find out.

ROC DOG Fabrication has designed and developed these unibody stabilizers for use on Jeep Cherokee XJs after careful design development for their own Jeep Speed vehicle. The entire kit includes stiffeners for the front and rear of Jeep XJs as well as a special plate designed reinforce the unibody behind the steering box. The entire set is CNC plasma cut from 3/16ths steel. There is some custom bending required to obtain an accurate fit for your Cherokee XJ. These parts provide their best support when they are completely welded to the unibody rails.

The front rail stiffeners fit behind the wheel along unibody rails. Circular openings provide weight reduction as well as welding points for secure mounting. Providing a 2 piece front stiffener allows for custom applications and adjustments.

The rear rail stiffeners mount directly behind the rear wheels and like the front rail stiffeners, circular openings provide weight reduction as well as welding anchor points.

for over 200 it better be for both sides! it is just 3/16 though

I used 1/4 and it was over kill. 3/16 would be fine.

JeepFreak21 said:
I think 3/16" is pretty widely accepted. Some folks even want to go thinner to save weight.
Billy

oops sorry i meant to say since it is 3/16 thats why it is a little more in price - i agree in regards to thinner material - i have seen people use 16 gauge even... i guess cut out @ 3/16 for both sides is a good deal... steel has gone up around here...

Back