• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uh oh.... another spanking is in order.....

What the hell is wrong with these people.

pabloconrad said:
Ugh! That's just "sacrilege."

Hukked on fonics werked fer me!

Apparently................
happyfinger.gif

frebius said:
Yea but your suspension serves a purpose. Those awfull looking 22's don't

Sure they do.....you can fix your hair after you get out of the car or check the A$$ of your pants to see if you set in gum before you get in!!!!!:puke:

GreenJeepXJ said:
YUCK! Thats suck a waste!!! People need to get a clue. XJ for wheelin honda for lowriders get. THAT ALL.
What did he say??????????

There's one running around my neighborhood.Its a very lovely shade of purple with 20" Dayton 100 spoke wheels.:puke:

I'll try to snap a pic next time I see it.

Theirs also some thug in my area with a mustang blue base and white racing stripes. Lowered maybe 2", but he has 15" rims and just lower profile then stock mudds. Not that bad I just dont like how much lower it is. A couple kids at school told me he has a V8 in it.

As for the first post: He just doing that so it looks like he's driving a SRT8

GreenJeepXJ said:
YUCK! Thats suck a waste!!! People need to get a clue. XJ for wheelin honda for lowriders get. THAT ALL.
:huh: Dude where are you from? I know it says Colorado but REALLY WHERE ARE YOU FROM or are you sippin on some of granpa's white lightnin, maybe some wacky tobacky.:greensmok

DUDE!! I am out of it, and was at work and on the phone. I just was not paying attention sorry I meant to say it sucked and it should never have happpened. And unlike alot of people here I am really from COLORADO thanks. Thanks I will check it more from now on ok. Thanks again.

GreenJeepXJ said:
DUDE!! I am out of it, and was at work and on the phone. I just was not paying attention sorry I meant to say it sucked and it should never have happpened. And unlike alot of people here I am really from COLORADO thanks. Thanks I will check it more from now on ok. Thanks again.

Don't get angry. Just a good ol' fashioned ribbin'.

GreenJeepXJ said:
Definitely don't be mad, I thought your post was hellarious oops :looney:

Back