• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TWRA closing Aetna, help us stop it!

Looks like a crazy turnout. I have been sitting in line to get into parking area for over 30 mins. Should be a fun day. Glad to see the support from the off-road comm.

Had a fun time... Added a few more battle scars today; my jeep no longer has that mall crawler look to it...

Any update on this trip.? How was the turnout? Did the petition get lots of signatures? Any word on the next step that the group is doing with the TWRA?

we can't ask Dan for any pictures because he never gives them out..

It was a very good turn out had to be around 2000 people or more on the mountain. The Werock lots were full around 11 and at 9 there was a 3 mile long line to the entrance from what I heard. Go to photobucket and look up WeRock, people are putting pics up. They said aprox. 2500 signatures at the gate.

we can't ask Dan for any pictures because he never gives them out..

Thats because his time is extremly limited. He goes to school full time, and works full time, and has better things to do than surf the net... The little time he spends on naxja is with his phone, which doesn't easily upliad pics from his camera.

Ever read my signature? There is a way...

Back