• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Two truck loads full of parts

Ok, guys...I have been getting a lot of ???s regarding the condition of this shit. It has all been wheeled hard and in some cases, for a long while. That is why this stuff is priced so cheap. I just don't want people to spend $250 bucks on an $700 set of shafts and expect them to shine or have no rust.

So far I have received over 40 PMs on Naxja alone, not including over 25 emails. So give me some time to sort through the questions and offers. I'm to the point to where I'd rather just throw the stuff under $50 away instead of messing with the low balls and shipping.

As far as the people asking me what kind of condition the free stuff is in and how much to ship a free fan would cost...go pound sand! I don't have time to fawk with you, I'd rather just throw that shit in the trash. AND if all you want is $5 yoke or free fan, don't even ask me to waste my time going to post office...Again, I'd rather just throw it away. Sorry to be so abrupt with this, but I simply wasn't expecting this many responses on the shit you can simply go pull in the junk yard. Here is what is left:

1 NP231 Transfer Case, TeraLow 4:1, 2-Low, PORC SYE, Novak Shifter, With Spare Chain $750
Dana 44/30 CTMs $100
Dana 44/30 30 Spline Outers, 30 Spline Unit Bearings $300
Dana 30, Alloy USA Inners, Nitro 300m U Joints, 27 Spline Alloy USA Outers, 27 Spline Unit Bearings $250
Dana 30 Ruff Stuff Diff Cover, with lube locker $40
Dana 30 Lockright, with new set of springs $100
Chryco 8.25 Ruff Stuff Diff Cover, with lube locker $50
Big Offroad 4.5" HD FlexE Leafsprings (Maybe 5 runs on them) $300
Currie XJ Anti Rock Sway bar (One run, damn near brand new) $350
Currie Steering XJ, With Spare TREs $200
Dodge Durango Steering Box, with Pitman Arm $50
JKS ACOS PRO, adjustable coil spacers, with adjustable air bumps (brand new) $700
1980's Dually Dana 70, 4.56 Gears, Open, Stock Shafts $100
Dana 70 Disc Brake Brackets $20
Right & Left Chevy Knuckles, flat top and drilled $125
Rubicon Express Control Arms, Lower Adjustable (slightly bent… more clearance :) $50
AJ's Offroad Square Sliders $75
Nates Front Winch Bumper $100
Clayton Dana 30/44 axle brackets, 3 link, with highsteer (Brand New) $300
1 Farmboy Design Roof Halo (1st made, original prototype) $300

will you ship the stuff thats $50? Im not going to lowball you, $10 for shipping a diff cover a couple hundred miles seems fair, so $60 shipped for the diff cover IF youre willing to ship that?

i know your getting slammed with request pm's and emails and such but i was the second poster and hoped to get dibs on the d30 diff cover. I can workout a trip down to you or a meet when your ready with parts.

will you ship the stuff thats $50? Im not going to lowball you, $10 for shipping a diff cover a couple hundred miles seems fair, so $60 shipped for the diff cover IF youre willing to ship that?

8.25 diff cover, that is. why doesnt NAXJA let you edit posts for any reasonable amount of time??

I'll consider both diff covers sold to Mike and Hooper. Will let you know when they are ready to ship.

Thanks,

Ben

ill wait til you get to the pm...

Last edited:
still have these? Dana 30, Alloy USA Inners, Nitro 300m U Joints, 27 Spline Alloy USA Outers, 27 Spline Unit Bearings -$250

PM me

Yes, still have these. They are in surprisingly good condition, so you'd be getting one hell of a deal. Shipping would be around $40.

Got through all my messages and emails. Three days ago, I had 80+/- PMs… as of now I have 251...Fawking insane!!!

So if I haven’t responded to you, the part is spoken for or your PM was pointless. If I’ve promised you a part and sold it to somebody else…my bad. If you see a part here that you’ve sent me a pm on, send it again…I’m sure I missed a few of you.

The lockright is grenaded. I destroyed the front winch bumper pulling it off last night with my hemi.

Here is what I have left. If you see a part still for sale that I’ve promised, speak up.

1 NP231 Transfer Case, TeraLow 4:1, 2-Low, PORC SYE, Novak Shifter, With Spare Chain $750
Dana 44/30 30 Spline Outers, 30 Spline Unit Bearings $300
Dana 30, Alloy USA Inners, Nitro 300m U Joints, 27 Spline Alloy USA Outers, 27 Spline Unit Bearings $250
Chryco 8.25 ZJ Disc Brake Conversion $100
2 Alloy USA 29 Spline 8.25 Shafts $100
1 Yukon 29 Spline 8.25 Shaft, slighlty twisted splines (Good Spare) $25
Currie XJ Anti Rock Sway bar (One run, damn near brand new) $350
JKS ACOS PRO, adjustable coil spacers, with adjustable air bumps (brand new) $700
Rubicon Express Control Arms, Lower Adjustable (slightly bent… more clearance $50
Rubicon Express Lower Control Arm Drop Brackets with braces $100
Rusty's Cross Member $25
AJ's Offroad Square Sliders $75
Clayton Dana 30/44 axle brackets, 3 link, with highsteer (Brand New) $300
1 set front JKS Bar Pin Eliminators $20
1 set JKS Upper front shock mounts $20
1 Farmboy Design Roof Halo (1st made, original prototype) $300

Yo Ben I think I want this from you: Dana 44/30 30 Spline Outers, 30 Spline Unit Bearings $300

But I am kind of broke and job less and wife and kids and . . . but I don't see how I can get that good a deal ever!

Call me and tell me where to send the money.

Yo Ben I think I want this from you: Dana 44/30 30 Spline Outers, 30 Spline Unit Bearings $300

But I am kind of broke and job less and wife and kids and . . . but I don't see how I can get that good a deal ever!

Call me and tell me where to send the money.

PMd

Back