• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Two sets of Jeep alloys and tires

88flexj

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got two sets of wheels and tires that gotta go. The first set are the older five star style Grand Cherokee wheels with bald tires/rollers. Super clean no scratches. Free come get um.

The second set are Cherokee alloys with decent tires. They are the style with one inch holes all around the outer edge of the wheels. Great shape, no major scratches tires should last the summer at least. $50.00, or $40 if you come get both sets.

Both sets are 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. Located in Salinas Ca, about a half hour south of Gilroy. Pick up only. Chris 831-776-1119 or pm me here.

I dont want to move these to the new house. I could take them as far north as Gilroy any givin Monday if that helps.

Tempting.. Bring em down this way

Where is this way?

SLO..

I am overdue for a Pismo trip. If I still have them when Im ready to head down I could throw them on the trailer. Dont know when though.

Cool, let me know.

Back