• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Two MJs, one 97+, other has a V8

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
89 Eliminator with a full 97 conversion I converted it to 4wd. 4.5" lift, bumpers and sliders. Runs good but has some leaks. Needs to be painted. I drive it almost every day.

86 Base model with a 5.2 Magnum. It does run. It will need to be finished. Needs driveshafts and exhaust. I have all black interior except the dash. Thanks Mongo!

This is a parkage deal. You have to buy both trucks. They will come with a TON of parts. A D44, 33s on 15x10 wheels, tail lights, tail gate, brand NEW stock REAR black bumper, SWB glass tonneau cover, SWB and LWB glass toppers, MJ specific Lund Visor and a shit ton more.

There is probably​ $2500 worth of parts alone. I want $5500 for all of it. Do not try to beat me down. I know what I have and how much money I have in the 89 alone and it is more than I am asking for all this. It kills me to do this but I am trying to buy a house and toys need to go.
367334f9705518502bec8b9eef2285c1.jpg

Last edited:
I think this is a great deal, and would totally do it if I could afford it.
GLWS

I think this is a great deal, and would totally do it if I could afford it.
GLWS

Thanks man. I have a lot of money just in the parts. Not to mention all the time in building the 89. It is not just a nose swap. It is a FULL 97 conversion. I built that truck from the ground up.

I've known the OP for over a decade. He is a full on 100% bossman in life, jeeping, and in the USMC. Buy with confidence.

I've known the OP for over a decade. He is a full on 100% bossman in life, jeeping, and in the USMC. Buy with confidence.
Yep, Bo is a real good guy, knows what he's doing. You can be sure that if it's done, it's done right.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas. The 89 is a good little truck. I drive it every where. The 86 is a project. But all the hard stuff is done and it just needs assembled. I hate doing this. These trucks are my babies. I have sold them both once before and bought them both back.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

One was yours years ago.

There is talk of them being beat and turned into red sticker trail rigs. They won't be sold for to those guys.

I have 5+ years of my life in these trucks. There is no way some 18 year old Bro is going to take them and destroy them. Nope, I will not let that happen.

I would seriously scrape up the money for these, but sadly I think in a couple months it would catch up to me and I'd have to sell one or both :(

It is 100% legal. It has all the emissions stuff and ECM from the 93 ZJ donor. It will have to go to a ref to certify it but it will pass.

Damn, say it ain't so Bo. Those trucks have been all over and keep returning home to you, hate to see you selling them again. To sellers: If Bo built it, it's built right. Good luck with sale brother.

I need back seats for the kids (and no, Mom won't let me do Subaru Brat styled seats in the bed). But I always wanted a MJ. GLWS

Back