• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Turn signals dont work????

4-way flashers and turn signals usually use seperate flashers. maybe the blue flashers does the 4-ways and another one controls the turn signals. i dont own a 96 so i wouldnt know where to find them. on my 89, there are 2 seperate flashers on the fuse block on the drivers side kick panel.

LSMOPARS said:
OK now I'am really lost I have tryed everything I can think of I have sochanged the blue flasher, checked all the fuses under the dash and under the hood with a test light I even changed the turn signal switch the one on the left side of the stearing wheel and still NO WORKY is there anything else to check or change?? S i'am still at the 4 ways flash but no turn signals they wore working fine and then they just stopped anyone have any ideas please help

1996 Xj 4.0Lhasta

I dont know about a 96 but on eveyone I have seen the flasher is a round silver looking piece. It is in the fues block. It sounds like you are changing a relay or the door buzzer.:patriot:

yea on 96 and up they no longer have the round ones in the fuse panal its a blue relay under the knee panal on the drivers side near the center console I don't think thats the problem I changed it and still no turn signals anyone hve any other ideas I really need to get this fixed
:helpme:

Hey there I am going through a similar issue with a 95. 4 door sport, 2wd, manual everything, rear wiper. Current issues are no turn signals, I do have hazards though. I also have interior lights on all the time even with the doors closed, I have noticed the buzzer missing, Do you know where I may happen to stumble upon a schematic. A prior owner decided to do some custom wiring and what not that I am trying to repair. I got the blower and wipers working again after some investigation at the back of the fuse panel the yellow with a red has been cut off with about a 1 cm lead. I searched all over for a wire, even cut back some of the factory tape job with no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I have one relay/flasher in the blue area of the flasher group and two smaller blocks there as well. I am very familiar with the renix years but not so much this 95. Thanks

OK got mine fixed. Let me know if you need any help on this one guys. I was able to hookup the flasher wire from the police circuit to the bus where the power flows from with a fuse inline. Now I have a wig wag in my front turn signal while the headlights are on. By wig wag I mean that the marker light and the turn signal light are alternating constantly when I select that side, the rear is normal though. When the head lights are not on the front marker and the turn signal operate in tandum like that mod on MAD XJ's site. Thanks 5-90 for the help, It was greatly appreciated. Oh and sorry for Hi-Jacking your thread ReddXJ.
:piratefla

Back