• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Turbo Jeep for sale/trade

child9

NAXJA Forum User
It hurts me inside to have to do this, but I have a million things going on and I'm starting at university for mechanical engineering, so I have to lighten my life. Unfortunately for me this includes turning over the keys to my Jeep. I can sell for $5k or trade it for something 100% emissions legal. PM me any serious inquiries. Thanks.

1996 XJ chassis.
2JZ-GTE engine, custom turbo kit. Modified and built auto. OBDII. Waggy front end. Stock Jeep drivetrain and suspension from transfer case back.

SprintPhoto_bzx2la.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

Complete build thread is here:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1033211

Thanks.

Oh man, someone needs to buy this thing and put tons under it! :D GLWS man!

do want.. GLWS dude, dont let this go to some random kid.

x2 i don't want to see it in a ditch in 2 months...

****in' A...NEVERMIND! :) Got stickers and legality now. Only thing I'll let her go for now off the top of my head is a turbo diesel Comanche. :)

YESSSS

You have 30 minutes to post sweet acceleration videos on your build thread....

GO

Ha. Sorry, it's finals and I'm going to Florida for Christmas. However, after the first of the year, there will be a video showcasing a lot of relative WINNING as soon as I can get it together. :)

Really I can't wait to get new tires on it and take it down to San Antonio and see what kind of times I can lay down. I'm gonna run it rear wheel at 5lbs and go.
Then I'm gonna turn the boost up, drop it into 4-hi, push the pedal to the floor and see what happens. I'll know I'm running fast if I have trouble keeping R2 straight. I will dyno it at the new shop I'm in as well. Ultimately I want the Jeep to have 400-450 AWHP. No stock SUV on the road will be able to touch it without serious work. No BMW X5 or X6 and no Porsche Cayenne will have the same HP to weight ratio. They can suck it. :)

Next are interior, exterior, suspension, and drivetrain mods that will slowly happen to my daily over the next several years, lol.

I knew it was a nightmare! Congrats on the legality dude. These are the kind of builds I HATE to see pawned off. Looking forward to some serious updates!

Back