• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tsf sunday june 8th?

nw-xj-scott said:
soo.. you break you buy?:roflmao:
As long as you lock up like anywhere else your rig should be safe.
browns camp is an actual camp ground, and theres open parking for day use. the parking lot is normally full of tow-rigs and trailors for all the Atv/bike guys.. and seein how many familys are up there... i think i would trust my rig locked up there, more then... a grociery store parking lot.:farmer:
the thing is, i cant really lock my heep up. well i can but its chop top so its pretty muh useless to lock her up.

Smittty9785 said:
the thing is, i cant really lock my heep up. well i can but its chop top so its pretty muh useless to lock her up.
isnt it boxed up in the rear? hmm my bad. well dont take anything worth stealing and maybe disco the battery:party:

gotta love the parents, thats why i moved out, OUT OF THE STATE. i needed my freedom..

hmm. Live with my parents for a couple more weeks, but.. my parents dont care what i do to my own vehicle? ... you wernt trying to barrow moms cherokee were ya?:doh:

nw-xj-scott said:
hmm. Live with my parents for a couple more weeks, but.. my parents dont care what i do to my own vehicle? ... you wernt trying to barrow moms cherokee were ya?:doh:
oh no she had a grand, as well as my step dad. i dont like grands. the didnt care really what i did to my heep. they were just worried i was spending all the money i had on it. they wanted me to go to, i think its called college. im not sure

hay nick, you are going. oh yes you are. if i have to call your perents so be it. you are going lol

call his parents. make them plead...

sweet man so you got the tires on your rig already? post up a pic you lagger

haha. alright guys. im meeting up with ben and jeremy (ddbrown and sorerunner) in beaverton around 7:00ish who's goin!?!??? like stated i'll be at shell at 8am. (the one on hwy 6 about 5-10 miles west of banks)

dammit i forgot to get a ride out there. oh well, my lazy ass slept in until 10:30

Had fun, met new peeps, got some video, will post later... am tired as hell... need to do crap for tomorow... will post up later!!!

mopar440 said:
Had fun, met new peeps, got some video, will post later... am tired as hell... need to do crap for tomorow... will post up later!!!

quit bein a puss and post the dang pictures already!

:gag:
oops.

J/K man. spent the weekend fixin my heep. i cant wait to see what i missed.

had fun.. besides braken my cb stick,

Hey keith, the swaybar disco worked great on the trails. unfortunitly the thing drove like absolute complete ass on the street. hooked it back up at shell. haha.. I'll be disconnecting it when i wheel from now often.(just need new bushings)

ran out of fuel on the way home, luckly it coasted off the freeway and right into a gas station haha.

sore.jpg

Ourpics693.jpg

Ourpics717.jpg

Ourpics714.jpg

Ourpics713.jpg

Ourpics715.jpg

Ourpics709.jpg

Ourpics700.jpg

Ourpics701.jpg

Back