• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF run Mar.28th

DAMMIT i want to go. Whose got a extra seat my FAT A$$ can sit in????

Oh I know where to get one lol its just I have fifty dollars left to my name right now and only a 1/4 tank of gas lol so I need that fifty to go on this run I'm not missingout on this run for anything lol I have a cb and all that in there on the next trip believe that.

Oh I know where to get one lol its just I have fifty dollars left to my name right now and only a 1/4 tank of gas lol so I need that fifty to go on this run I'm not missingout on this run for anything lol I have a cb and all that in there on the next trip believe that.

what do you need? if you can give up a seat for the trail ill let you have the cb wire

i wish i could help you with your coax issue. all i have in stock is 1/2" comscope solid core solid shield. a little too much for a wheelin rig. id love to run it in mine, if i had ends for it.

Bigdog, got your back. not just the CB but the whole enchilada. Check your PM's

Alright guys, got some much needed work done. worked from 10am till 10pm. still gotta throw in a New master cyl tomorrow, along with a few little things and im good to go.

I'll be at the Round table around 7:15ish.

ya mopar is keith lol and i'm chris. we camped with you guys last summer at TSF for that 3 day weekend. keith is driving my white wrangler i drove last year and i am driving my other wrangler so we might not have xj's but we like to play still

I will be out there. Not taking the XJ though, I will be riding with my buddy in his TJ. We will see you guy at the gas station or Rogers definately.

Hope you guys are having fun today. I have been sick the last few days and was hoping it would clear up by now but it didn't so I am on the couch today.

POST UP PICS!!!!!!

Back