• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF RUN 7-9-11

Bad news boys........................ I just found out that my crankshaft pulley is coming apart. it has seperated by 1/4 of an inch. I have no r/r brakes and r/l brakes are metal on metal. EGR valve is bad and I'm pissing atf from my left side radiator fitting. I could wheel it anyways but now that i know I'm on a road to catastrophic failure I gotta fix it. I'm sorry guys. I'm so depressed now...... Have fun.
say what about your who whaty majigger 1/4" huh? :dunno:

I have no credit. And having it blow apart on the highway at 70mph or the trail at a percarious grade is not worth it. I really wanna go but I gotta fix my d.d./ wheeler. But you know what's funner helping me do it on sat them going wheelin on sun.

I have no credit. And having it blow apart on the highway at 70mph or the trail at a percarious grade is not worth it. I really wanna go but I gotta fix my d.d./ wheeler. But you know what's funner helping me do it on sat them going wheelin on sun.

helping you on saturday means it likely wont be fixed untill 4am monday:(

Hell no I still wanna wheel this weekend. If I can get help on sat I can get it done in one day. Plus you'll get to eat free pizza.:viking:
im free sat.. but my own junk is on stands.. so i have no transportation.. my vote, we do it at my house:wierd:

im free sat.. but my own junk is on stands.. so i have no transportation.. my vote, we do it at my house:wierd:

If you want I could probably come over there after work tomorrow and we could do it then. If it just takes a couple hours I could crash at your place then go wheeling on sat.

If you want I could probably come over there after work tomorrow and we could do it then. If it just takes a couple hours I could crash at your place then go wheeling on sat.

Well, I've already told my baby sitter nevermind for wheeling saturday:hang:

I'm game to lend a hand tomorrow tho.. rent a pully puller, buy your brakes, and we will tinker with your tranny line.. The EGR can wait to be stripped out.:thumbup:

EDIT: BYOB.. im so broke, I'm sippin on water..

Bad news boys........................ I just found out that my crankshaft pulley is coming apart. it has seperated by 1/4 of an inch. I have no r/r brakes and r/l brakes are metal on metal. EGR valve is bad and I'm pissing atf from my left side radiator fitting. I could wheel it anyways but now that i know I'm on a road to catastrophic failure I gotta fix it. I'm sorry guys. I'm so depressed now...... Have fun.

Your killing me smalls!

That's a lot of chet to just pop up.

You guys.. it was me and you, a two rig crew..

I can't go sun, I pushed stuff out to Sunday to wheel Saturday.

Fark...

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

Well, I've already told my baby sitter nevermind for wheeling saturday:hang:

I'm game to lend a hand tomorrow tho.. rent a pully puller, buy your brakes, and we will tinker with your tranny line.. The EGR can wait to be stripped out.:thumbup:

EDIT: BYOB.. im so broke, I'm sippin on water..

Ok. Let's just hit it sat. I'll get the hb and puller and what not today and I'll be at you house about 7am.

Suns up at 530. 8 is fine. Don't be surprised if I get there around 745 though. Btw what do you wanna drink?

Back