• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF / Browns Camp Winter Run

hey mojojojo, are you going to sand lake friday? it doesn't matter to me where we camp friday night. will the m&g in Nov. (13th, i think) be to late to finalize some of the decisions?

I kina think that we'll play it by ear. sandlake friday - yes. i will probably head up early around 9-10am depending on the rest of everyones plans. will either camp at sandlake or browns depending on the weather. i will be posting another thread soon to kinda finalize everything. sounds like there may only be a few of us in for the sandlake portion. we can deffinately work out the details at the MnG though.

mojojojo said:
i will be posting another thread soon to kinda finalize everything... we can deffinately work out the details at the MnG though.

the meet and greet is on the 13th at Round Table by the Vancouver mall right? my guess is all the times will be as close to finalized after that meeting.

jeepkid2000 said:
the meet and greet is on the 13th at Round Table by the Vancouver mall right? my guess is all the times will be as close to finalized after that meeting.

Yes it'll be at Vancouver mall. I was actually going to ask everyone if we should do it the first Monday this month (this coming Monday) So our meeting is not so close to the run, give us more time to finalize everything.

i'm good either way. i would however lean towards keeping it as planned, just so its not a surprise. also i think more people will have a better idea what there personal plans are as we get closer to turkey day. the dates for the run are set, its really just the who and when stuff we need to figure out.

mojojojo said:
i'm good either way. i would however lean towards keeping it as planned, just so its not a surprise. also i think more people will have a better idea what there personal plans are as we get closer to turkey day. the dates for the run are set, its really just the who and when stuff we need to figure out.

Sounds good to me. Just putting out there.

i am undecided as to what i should bring for staying the night up there.
is it fairly easy to drag a tent trailer up to browns camp? sand lake?
are there actual camp sites or is it set up anywhere practical?

what do you guys usually bring? tent or sleep in your rig or other?

-Sand lake has a campground and u can camp on the sand.
-no problem getting a tent trailer up to browns.
-as for me i plan on bringing my tent but depending on the weather i may curl up in the jeep.
-it WILL BE COLD! this i promise! come prepared for the worst, including snow.

IXNAYXJ said:
Can I camp with you? ;)

-----Matt-----

You don't mean "with me"..... as in..... together in my jeep..... do you? Cause my girlfriend might feel a little left out, sleeping outside.

mojojojo said:
i will choose to bite my tongue on this one.........

Matt might want to help you with that too.:laugh3:

You know i'm just playin Matt.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that finds this thread a little too "metro"?

...not that there's anything WRONG with that...:wierd:

Back