• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trip report: slaughterhouse

Re: Trip report: slaugherhouse

9323bf1aa67a.jpeg

the only good one i got on my phone!

Looks like a great group and nice mix of rigs!

Skully: :thumbup: :thumbup: for "blending" your paint to make it look almost intentional! :D

Crimzon: I'm seeing some pretty nice flex from that old lift kit! You played it smart putting the smaller tires on until you trim and bump-stop.

That Patriot Blue stocker is REALLY nice! It'll look bad-ass with some lift/accessories!

in4aride: Have you ever owned an XJ that nice? What's the time frame before you dork it up? :D

Never, never underestimate a Sammi. They can be stupid-impressive.

I can't believe no one busted an axle shaft in that ice hole...... That was some nasty under-cut action. Swallowed several tires under it. Glad to hear everyone drove out ok!

I see that my old buddy Stumpy made an appearance. I'm sure he was a great guy in person. Thought he was building a monster FS Bronco or sumpthin' but good to see he's still got the XJ.

What's up with the high-lift and the GC? Jack usage demo?

I had a great time today guys, it felt great to get out wheeling again after a few months off... even if I spent most of my time chasing my son around. :D I'm sorry I didn't get around to meet everyone! I only got a couple of decent pics today - I'll post 'em up soon.

(BTW; Jawa did you retrieve your boys coat?)

Yeah, but it wasn't back at the ice hole. We drove back to it and looked around - no coat. We ran into that group of... well... redneck guys that we first passed by the cattle guard. Jeff asked them if they'd happened to see it and, whatdya know, one of them had it.

Hehe, I don't think I had enough people spotting for me... :looney:

Nice pics everybody, keep-em coming!

Nice turnout!! Good pics! Looks like yall had some fun!!:cheers:

Looks like a great group and nice mix of rigs!

in4aride: Have you ever owned an XJ that nice? What's the time frame before you dork it up? :D

hey play nice....ya it is VERY nice and i drive it appropriately...im not mash and bash with it... and wanna keep it nice...but didnt i say play fair!

I see that my old buddy Stumpy made an appearance. I'm sure he was a great guy in person. Thought he was building a monster FS Bronco or sumpthin' but good to see he's still got the XJ.

ya he ws out there he was super cool and def one of my favorite guys out there....kinda has that "jersey" attitude lol....but i was drooling on his rig ALL DAY!

?

Naw... I'm the one that got stuck in that doozey of a pothole... A front locker doesn't help much when the two front tires are on ice. :doh:

IMG_4843.jpg

IMG_4841.jpg

IMG_4845.jpg

hi im new to this form i don’t have a XJ or a jeep but i go offroading with jeeps and XJ all the time, i was with a friend and took a lot of pics today and decided to go on this form and post up some pics. a little about me is i have a Nissan Xterra 3" suspension lift 2" body lift and 33" 12.50 BFG AT, I had a blast to day and it was great to meet you guys and cant what to go on a trail run with you guys, I have a lot of pics.

p1110277gr5.jpg

p1110278jz0.jpg

p1110282bj0.jpg

p1110284yc9.jpg

p1110285vn7.jpg

p1110288dy1.jpg

p1110289am6.jpg

p1110291ge6.jpg

p1110292jt1.jpg

p1110294ap5.jpg

p1110296cg1.jpg

p1110297hy9.jpg

p1110299uh2.jpg

p1110300fr2.jpg

is it me or does it look like the white xj look like he has a crawler on the driverside and a KM2 on the passenger side?

no its the same....
and ya that bumper is super sexy.....wonder where he got it? :)
that ice sucked...it makes me wanna spool the rear....

Back