• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Treadwright Warranty experience; Must Read

gotta say naxja bugs me when people really get flustered over where a post is put, get over it and dont read the damn thing. its not like its messing anything up or breaking rules, who cares, hes giving helpful info and thats what an offroad forum is for

and you're crying bugs me. this is neither tech, nor modified.
this thread would get lost in mod tech in 2 days. it has the chance it deserves here, where it belongs.

and you're crying bugs me. this is neither tech, nor modified.
this thread would get lost in mod tech in 2 days. it has the chance it deserves here, where it belongs.

I kind of doubt it would get lost in any section. Ask an Admin to give you the search count on "Treadwright". I'm curious.

it wouldnt get lost for determained searchers, but overall, a lot less people will see it in mod tech. someone new to the jeep world could read the entire vendor/feedback subforum in an afternoon.

in the end it doesnt matter, as your thread doesnt have any modified tech, therefore it doesnt belong in mod tech ANYWAY. either way, thanks for the feedback thread. i appreciate these kinda threads, they just have their own sub forum for it.

UPDATE Treadwright Warranty experience; Must Read

I recieved email notification that the replacements have been shipped.
That was in nine days instead of the three weeks they thought it might take to be manufactured and deilvered.
Now waiting on the new wheels to go along with the tries

BFG has changed their compound from what I can tell. I have 4 35's that are only about a year and a half old and are cracking badly.

BFG has changed their compound from what I can tell. I have 4 35's that are only about a year and a half old and are cracking badly.

My problem was with what was added to the carcass. The carcass was/is still good. The remanufacturer claimed that there was a problem with the compound that the recap was made of. Might not have been enough UV inhibitor.

"lead times are long" is an understatement, I ordered some tires on 10/01/10 and as of 11/24 they still don't even have the casings to make them, then on top of that make them and ship. Over 2 months for tires? I've been a big supporter of treadwright in the past and have had good experiences with their products but I'm afraid I'm done with them.

which size did you order?

which size did you order?

Stock size, 235/75 IIRC.
they say 1-2 weeks on the website, that's fine.
After 3 weeks I inquire, and am told they'll be out with the next batch in a week or whatever, 2 more weeks I inquire and am told I didn't make that run, next batch in 2 weeks, 2 more weeks, they don't even have the carcasses yet so who knows how long.

I've done business with them before and the product is good, but now 2 months later it's winter and I needed the tires a month ago, they've lost my business.

Back