• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trap Shooting

funny....

just got back from shooting....

I shot only 250 rounds this time.... a few games of skeet and a 14-hole sporting clays course.

as I am coming home, I drove down t he alley to the garage, and theres a squirrel sitting on a garabage can eating a chunk of tin foil. Good thing I had the .22 ready. killed his rat-furry ass.....

it was a damn good weekend.

I am up for trap!

Beezil said:
Good thing I had the .22 ready. killed his rat-furry ass.....

Beez ... you'd just love Possum's (Opossum to you guys maybe). They definately have a "rat-furry ass" and can be a pest too. I had one in my garage one time ... little bastard was coming in to eat cat/dog food. Always hid behind the freezer (it was a young one) and shit under there. Set a bucket trap (5 gal bucket upright with some cat food in it). The little fawker climbed in there and got his belly full, but could not climb out. Hauled him down the road.

Then there is this damned skunk that wants to come around too. I let him eat and run ...

Les

The funny thing is Beez, we had a Possum get into our kitchen from a neighboring tree branch...Heard my GF scream as she walked into the kitchen and the fawker was sitting on the table munching away...
He was a sturdy lil fellow, took quite a few machete hits before he stopped hissing...

Too bad he was a city possum, if not I woulda cooked the greasy marsupial...

Btw...This happened when I lived at 1347 W Grace-2nd floor next to alley for reference

Gil BullyKatz said:
Too bad he was a city possum, if not I woulda cooked the greasy marsupial...

.... the tail is a bit chewy.

Les

I am the hired gun on my block.

my neighbor has opposums under her porch.

her tennant discovered them there.

she asked me to get rid of them.

I started to see them coming home from night shift.

I've wasted three so far.

there's two in the cans right now.

those things are fuckin nasty

Beezil said:
those things are fuckin nasty

Oh but Beez ... they brew up so nicely!

Les

Beezil said:
that's disgusting.

you indiana boys will eat ANYTHING .

Well ... we get a nose for it ... hygene the way it is. Our sexual orientation as young men and women adapt us well ... that and the smell of manure in the air. :farmer:

Les

Back