• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tranny code question...

The fuel pump is not THAT bad - dropping the tank is the worst. Make sure it's near empty first, buy two new J-bolts (J324 0023 is the part number, I buy them from funjeepsparts, actually I have a handful around somewhere still if you want to save on shipping) cut the old J-bolts, drop the tank, wrestle with the stupid plastic locking nut and age-cemented-together gasket, pull pump, reinstall pump, try not to cross-thread locking nut, reinstall tank. You'll need 2 3/8-16 stainless steel nylock nuts and 2 3/8 stainless steel washers plus the J-bolts.

Personally I would ignore the 0463 code, and have been for months. It's not worth the cost of a new sender IMO.

Personally, I would ignore it too and told her so... Anyway, she's got it back and off to force it down his throat. Let's just say she's determined! :) I have a feeling though, this won't be the last of see of it! Thanks again for all the input!

Back