• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailer Shopping...

Andy go all out and get a peterbilt and a 53' trailer. Then you can pull all of are pa rigs out to rc for us. If not I would go with the wood just know they get slick when wet. Nothing some sand can't fix.

LOL... RC?? We would be taking that sucker to Moab!!! Know of one I could "borrow"?:gee:

In all seriousness.

I'm going skiing tomorrow, so I probably won't call, but as I said...I'm 90% on the 14k trailer.

I have no problem driving down to get it. So if you want to try and stack something, figure it out tomorrow, and I'll see what I can do.

You can rent them from ryder. If my wife would ever say yes to it I would be more then glad to drive it. I think I would have to make a deal to get her for that to be allowed right now.

In all seriousness.

I'm going skiing tomorrow, so I probably won't call, but as I said...I'm 90% on the 14k trailer.

I have no problem driving down to get it. So if you want to try and stack something, figure it out tomorrow, and I'll see what I can do.

Ok, I'll talk to Kaufman and see how it would work. My feeling is it is probably at least two weeks out from when we commit to Kaufman, so it isn't going to happen instantly anyway.

Huh... hadn't thought about that angle yet. We'll probably unload somewhere convenient to Chris, being that he will probably be driving the tow rig.

Group discount win! Get more people to come down and buy! We can unload wherever doesn't bother me, i checked, if need be the backhoe(s) can defiantly lift the trailers.

damn i wish i had the money I'd get in on this 2

It turns out that Kaufman has what we want in stock right now. Anybody else want in on this deal? Probably going to happen very soon...

A.

I wish I could get in on the deal, I would love to trailer the Jeep or my Chevelle but I don't think the mini van could handle it.

Back