• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Run

have you ever run Middle St. Vrain right there at Peaceful Valley (Camp Dick) off 72? I drive a '00 stocker and I find that trail to be a decent run, albeit a little on the short side. A gas tank skid comes in handy.

Usually it is still quite snow covered this time of year but who knows now with this ridiculous weather we have been getting.

Anybody been up Middle St. Vrain this year. What about the Coney flats outlet? Nice easy trail if there isn't snow.

OK question time I thought Coney flats was the trail at camp dick. not Middle St. Vrain. I've heard multipal people call it one or the other is this the same trail or two different ones. or do they both start at camp dick area. I ran that last summer it was fun nothing overly hard. had a stock zj run it with rockers and he needed them but did just fine. one really good rocky section that was fun. looks like alot of good muddy areas come spring with the run off. I would be up for it but have plans already.

The Coney Flats road starts about a quarter mile from the end of the Middle St. Vrain trail and heads south up over the ridge.

Back