• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TRAIL RIDE - MARCH 11

I was kicking the idea around about maybe an exploratory run at AOAA, maybe in early May. Dunno what others think about that, but from my end April is jammed up with work and Easter, and any later gets too close to NacFest to make much sense. Post thoughts.
Rich

thanks, and I agree. i'll be towing so as long as the tp and 78 are clear I think well be good. any one wheeling sunday ?

Good question! I just posted up a new thread for a Sunday ride, so anyone interested in either adding sunday to their saturday ride, or just coming up for Sunday can post there for meet-ups.
Rich

What types of trails are you guys looking to run? I'd be in depending on if theres a group for some harder stuff.

What types of trails are you guys looking to run? I'd be in depending on if theres a group for some harder stuff.

We have a fair variety of rigs going, so I doubt you'd be lonely. How hard do you want to go? There are enough rigs going that are capable as far as blacks/reds, you won't be bored. A few of those coming have run the majority of the park. Come on down!

hmmmm I may be down for this!

I was kicking the idea around about maybe an exploratory run at AOAA, maybe in early May. Dunno what others think about that, but from my end April is jammed up with work and Easter, and any later gets too close to NacFest to make much sense. Post thoughts.
Rich

there is tons of trails there. u will get lost, the first time or 2. the trail markers are the distance form the welcome center, a off road gps will be your friend, and mark the trail map with the trails you like. I've been there a few times, and we can never find the trails we did last time:shiver: I won't be there till the last weekend of may with 4-6 others. maybe you'd wanta join us ? another jeep club bmja is goin april 8th. but we have another trip planned

Ooh... If I can get the battery back into the Jeep, I very well may try to make this (been working on-and-off repairing the sheet metal under the battery tray since August, finally got the time and right weather to apply the POR-15 last Saturday, so I can finally put the new tray and new battery in and fire it up for the first time in 6 months...

Oh, and I should glue a hockey puck or two into the front springs to adjust my bumpstops so I don't tear that spot up again...

how about we get a name / tire size list going ?

tow hook and wife 33's lockers, unless we get a bit of snow the jeep is trailered only

I'm also on 33s with lockers and a trailer ..... but I'm not looking to do anything crazy on the 11th. I'll be with a friend who has never wheeled before and has a very nice expensive Tundra. I'd feel horrible if he banged up his truck.

I'm on 33's and a lunch box locker in the back. My front locker doesn't work. It's an ox with a cable, but I think I need a new cable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, and 6" short arm lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are everyone else's rigs going? Ready to go? I'm still building my front bumper and tube fenders, one side is mocked will be building the other side tomorrow. Need more tubeeeeeeee since I want to do more things now. My brothers t-case just blew up so that will be next on the list. All to be done by Friday.......or one would hope

Back