• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail leaders

Thats me, tryin to scape up some money for skids, fire ext., bump stops, extended brake lines, and a new front windshield. Went out the other day and the tires rub on all fours, so it is time to get the cuttin wheel out or put the budget boost on.

Get it done. Registrations open.

Workin it, working it. Might be ridin solo now too. Like a thurs - friday leave on saturday.

I have to ask...why is the Crawl held on 4th of July weekend???

I was told that it has always been on the 4th of July weekend. I guess since most people get an extra day off work?

I was told that it has always been on the 4th of July weekend. I guess since most people get an extra day off work?

Has anyone ever considered moving it or has no else ever mentioned it???

Here I go again...thinking outside the box that was handed to me...:eyes:...it gets me in trouble sometimes.

Has anyone ever considered moving it or has no else ever mentioned it???

Here I go again...thinking outside the box that was handed to me...:eyes:...it gets me in trouble sometimes.

Bruce, you are not far off base at all. I think there are a lot of people who can't attend due to family obligations during the 4th of July. We will probably look into the dates for next years Crawl and possibly do something different. We'll just have to wait and see.

Oh yeah, don't forget we have a raffle...hint, hint.

Bruce, you are not far off base at all. I think there are a lot of people who can't attend due to family obligations during the 4th of July. We will probably look into the dates for next years Crawl and possibly do something different. We'll just have to wait and see.

Oh yeah, don't forget we have a raffle...hint, hint.

Yeah, I love fireworks and throwing down in celebration of this great (for now) country so that weekend is/always will be out for me. Plus my anniversary is just a few days before so I'll always either be out of town or having family/friends over for party time...party1:.

I think I see where you're heading...let me change hats....

Ok...I'm like Superman with my quick changing abilities. Lol...

Are you saying you would like a NP231 skid plate for the raffle? I think I can handle that for you...I happen to know someone who makes them. ;) We'll take this backchannel.

Ok...I'm like Superman with my quick changing abilities. Lol...

Are you saying you would like a NP231 skid plate for the raffle? I think I can handle that for you...I happen to know someone who makes them. ;) We'll take this backchannel.

Whats the winning ticket number I need one lol

I have to ask...why is the Crawl held on 4th of July weekend???

I did change the dates once & the attendance was very very low...moved it back to the 1st weekend of July & the attendance came back up. No date will ever be okay for everyone but this one seemed to work.

I did change the dates once & the attendance was very very low...moved it back to the 1st weekend of July & the attendance came back up. No date will ever be okay for everyone but this one seemed to work.

Gotcha. It was more of a curious question for me. I figured that weekend would typically be heavy for people doing things with family/friends but I guess most people have a three-day weekend so it frees up more time.

Back