• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trade Mickey Thompson Wheels and Pro Comp Tires for good set of 35's

mgreen84

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking to trade a set of mickey thompson classic wheels with a set of pro comp 33's with about 35 % tread for a good set of 35's please e-mail or pm ( tires in pic are NOT the pro comp's)

mtwheels.jpg

hmmm... trading 33s with little tread for great shape 35s? good luck with the trade.

hmmm... trading 33s with little tread for great shape 35s? good luck with the trade.

who said great shape, and I am trading Mickey Thompson wheels AND tires for TIRES only... I said good shape, in other words they hold air and can be used on road....thanks for the smartass comment (quit being a troll and join NAXJA and I would consider your input)

Are they 10" wide or 8"?

who said great shape, and I am trading Mickey Thompson wheels AND tires for TIRES only... I said good shape, in other words they hold air and can be used on road....thanks for the smartass comment (quit being a troll and join NAXJA and I would consider your input)

is that what they call people who don't go red? trolls?

is that what they call people who don't go red? trolls?

no, but if you are not interested in something legit on a thread then stay out of it.... try to limit the e-thugging.... no problems between us I just don't appreciate people talking shit on others threads...

Back