• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tracking a member down

MichaelRBabb

NAXJA Forum User
I recently bought a xj Novak 350 conversion jeep from West Fulton Tn. The guy I bought it from believed it was built buy it previous owner before him and I believe he was from Ms. On the rear side windows it had naxja sticks crane cam and Novak decal. It green 1997 red fender door and white door. Anyone have any ideas?

try posting in the North Atlantic Chapter subforum. might get more locals looking, and yes post up a pic that will make it much easier.

North Atlantic, Mike? MS is Mississippi, not Massachusetts. :)

Yes mississippi. Jeep has a inspection sticker from ms. Someone out time in money into it but the guy I bought it from had no idea what he had. Is there any way to post picture via iPhone?

It has Novak conversion 350 is clean with cam. 700r trans heat shield under the body. Novak radiator and 3 electric fan set up. Short headers. 33 BFg mud terrains. I think it's a rough county lift maybe a 4 or 3 it does run when flexed. Fender were cut and folded the right way. I gave 2,800 for it drove 6 hrs round trip

Yes mississippi. Jeep has a inspection sticker from ms. Someone out time in money into it but the guy I bought it from had no idea what he had. Is there any way to post picture via iPhone?

Put it into Photobucket or a photo host site. Copy the URL, come back to NAXJA and in the reply hit the link graphic that looks like a mountain in a yellow box, then paste the URL.

That should do it. Can't do it directly from the iPhone.

Back