• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

track bar..

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I seem to remember someone posting a good HD trackbar with some kind of j/j or superflex joint at both ends. I cant for the life of me find it now, and am wondering if i just imagined it?

Anynow recall what it was? I cant find it searching.
-Cal

I did look at that one, but that's not it. That one says its gonna use a superflex joint at one end, and superride on the other (rubber bushing).

Most of them are like that, to cut out road vibes. My jeep shakes like mad -anyways-, and my next set of LCA's will be currie's with j/j's at both ends, so I'll be getting the road vibe anyways.

Thanks tho
-C

cal said:
I did look at that one, but that's not it. That one says its gonna use a superflex joint at one end, and superride on the other (rubber bushing).

Most of them are like that, to cut out road vibes. My jeep shakes like mad -anyways-, and my next set of LCA's will be currie's with j/j's at both ends, so I'll be getting the road vibe anyways.

Thanks tho
-C

their website is a little out of date. hopefully someone from T&T will chime in, but last I spoke to them, they are using a different kind of bushing at the axle end, and not a superride bushing.

your best bet is to call them and explain what you are looking for. bob is very easy to work with and made me a trackbar the way i wanted it

Back