• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Torque Converter

K i just got ahold of the guy selling the 98 tranny and t-case. I asked him if he would sell the tranny seperate and he said no he wants to sell it all together. So im debating on whether or not to buy it for 400 and just sell my t-case, or keep looking. I got 160,000 miles on my jeep now and this tranny only has 90,000 miles on it. It seems to be worth it
did you try to counter offer with $350?

x2... I doubt he'll get that much off craigslist. Not enough folks build XJs to keep the demand (and therefore price) up.

he said he's firm on the 400. I dont get that cuz its been posted since the 8th lol

I have one from a 2K XJ. ~ 92k on it. No issues when pulled. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. I would have to ship it to you from IL though..

George T.

I have one from a 2K XJ. ~ 92k on it. No issues when pulled. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. I would have to ship it to you from IL though..

George T.

your inbox is full so i couldn't send you a PM but ya thats def an option. How much are you looking for?

Back