• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

top truck challenge vote

check out draken xj on youtube its 85 xj chopped exo cage 350chevy th400 203 dana 300 trans case corp 14 full locked dana 44 detroit full hydro 4linked front and rear 9000lbs super winch front and rear 40" pitbull rockers with more to go on

Last edited:
Last edited:
jeep.jpg

Having seen it in person i gotta say there really is alot of nice work put into it.

Took this photo myself at the shop.

vote is in april issue of four wheeler mag. if we make the challenge front axle will get upgrade to d60 gm and 44" pitbulls also 500hp 383chevy

vote is in april issue of four wheeler mag. if we make the challenge front axle will get upgrade to d60 gm and 44" pitbulls also 500hp 383chevy

I tell you what. Just to help you out. Why dont you just throw that 44 under my rig now since its on your lift now anyway. Then you can go ahead and swap your 60 in.

And yea I would remind everyone mid-late march

DONT KNOW IF IT WILL BE ON THE SITE MAG SHOULD COME OUT IN FEB. ERIC IF I HAD THE GM 60 I WOULD DO THAT FOR YOU JUST GOT LITTLE EXCITED WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL FROM FOUR WHEELER MAG

haha I thought you were yelling at me.

Ill have my xj down at my parents house next weekend! Just saying if you got any trails that need exploring. (long as the gears are done by then)

i run 38's on a 44 now

i wheel like a fag though.

but it looks cooler so its ok

Back