• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Top 25 Mods/Upgrades List?

i think there is just too many different purposes for the cherokee, you can design it to you needs from racing to mud bogs, which all call for different things.. one modification we can all agree on is the cheapest of all...
the tailgater defense mechanism
pull the rear washer hose and enjoy!

There is a better solution to this problem. Bolt a thermos onto the roof just above the tailgate. Keeps the tailgaters at bay for sure.

I've really like my transmission temperature gauge, on long drives up mountains when really pushing the ole XJ I like being able to glance down and know how my transmission is taking it.

One of the first things I've added were recovery points but I haven't used them once, glad they are there though.

I like having a scan tool(I like the Ultragauge but there's other brands out there). I've had my check engine light come on while on a long trip and it's nice to have the gauge show me the code while driving uninterrupted. The ole lady is always tasked with googling the code on her phone. Can we add a very understanding and supportive wife / co-pilot to the list of top mods?

Headlight wiring and quality housing with bulbs(no need to go over powered and blind everyone though) have been a great addition. Although I have a nice broken IPF headlight now thanks to a rock. Is there any suggestions for headlight rock guards or is that just wishful thinking?

Speeder Bleeders are one of the first things I put on all my vehicles.

Back