• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'TOO wide' on a D30????

5" with 33x14s. 15x10 with 3" backspacing.
Always got hassled by the police
DSC02647.jpg

Mike,
I don't have any very good pictures, but I am running 35"KM2s on 10 inch beadlocks with 2.5 backspacing. It looks and feels awesome, and we haven't broken anything but a U-Joint, but that was most like due to 100,000+ miles of abuse. The tires stick out around 6.5".
It is the same setup I had at the last M&G if you looked at it then.

Why do you want to be so wide? Looks like you will be getting into negative backspacing with spacers and those wheels.

Sell them, and buy a set of 15x8s with 3''BS and enjoy not having a retarded amount of scrub radius, hitting your tires on the control arms and the inability to turn full lock.

my rig has way too much leverage on my D30, i expect it to spit unit bearings pretty frequently.

Im running 37x14.50's on a 10" wheel with 1.5" spacer. im looking for 35x12.50's, but thats another story.

Theres alot to be said for name brand parts, make sure you've got high end ball joints. as long as you aren't jumping it you'll be fine.

IMG_3083.jpg

THAT IS SO SICK:exclamati:exclamati :yelclap:

Back