• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Today Is The DAY!!!

FarmerMatt said:
The most perfect wife, mother, & jeeper turns 34. To day is Jeni's birthday & I wanted the world to know how much I love her. Happy birthday Jeni!!! :smootch:

Matt
Huh....that's funny, she's over at my house. ;)

I could insert a joke here about Matt's Nuts.....but instead I'll just wish the Farmers Wife a Happy Birthday.

Are you sure she wants the whole www to know shes 34 now????
You know how sensitive females are about their age.

Congrats nuts & vines boy. Good on ya!

FarmerMatt said:
Yes... She looks much, much older...:anon: :wierd:

Thats just wrong. ;)

I never understood why people (usually women) say they are younger than they are. If I were to lie about my age, I would tell people Im older than I am, that way they walk away thinking "damn, he looks good for 55" rather than "he looks like crap for someone whos 35". Age is something a person should be proud of, it shows you must be doing something right.

Happy birthday, Jen!

I'll second the "are you sure" bit tho - I've not met a women who wants her true age revealed... My wife is "21 with lots of practise..."

Funny thing about age - it's all relative. My wife is older than I am (I won't say how much right now...) but she looks younger than I do. She gets pegged for mid-30's, I usually get mid- to late-40's. Go figure.

Matt'll be lucky if he can get back in the house this week :D

Happy B-Day Jeni!

Happy Birfday... Matt can sleep in the hay

Late but welcome to almost middle age Jen!

You're still real hawt though, don't let the oldness get to ya.

34 spankings is a lot though...

The worlds worst wife, anti-Jeeper turned nothing today. Today, as in everyday, is Her day & I wanted the world to know how much I love the bitch!
But Happy B-Day to your Jeni! And congrats for having the best!

woody said:
Late but welcome to almost middle age Jen!

You're still real hawt though, don't let the oldness get to ya.

34 spankings is a lot though...

It is, but she's quite the trooper. Being short she had me pinch her a couple extra times to garantee the "pinch to grow an inch" deal.

Back