• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TN lifted XJ 850 dollars firm no more no less

ReBeL XJ

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale
89 Cherokee
4.0 with 100k from a 90 model just swapped in
210k on body
3in rough country suspension lift
All power,tilt,cruise...
leather/clothe seats.
Pioneer CD player

Asking 850 firm

looks like rear main is bad and the head gasket is bad i think. who knows the head may not be properly torqued. im tired of messin with it someone come get it.

pics http://community.webshots.com/user/rebelxj

depends on how far you are driving it. id tow it myself. as far as other problems... heater core needs to be flushed and alignment. the lift has 400 miles on it and the motor has 69k but the gaskets went bad cause its sat for so long. im in thompsons station by the kroger lobsterboy. if youd like to come look at it and hear it call my cell. 615 275 8073 im in school till 3. its just sitting in my driveway.

todd

Where at in TN are you?? How far from Nashville?? My Ol'Man is in Nashvegas and he's been looking for a Driver.

- JP

it aint much of a driver unless you fix the head. im 20 mins south of nashville off I65

sale pending.

TTT

Still got it. give me 850 and ill throw in all the parts i have for it including 2 new AR bajas and a 2 core radiator for it.

The head is not properly torqued thats why its leaking so its an easy fix.

ttt please

bump

.. if any one is interested I could use the axles / lift for my MJ

dont really need any thing else. .. If some one want to go in half or so to part it out I located south of Atlanta .. about 4 hours from nash. I think my wife would leave me if i part out another car in the front yard. .. currently parting out a 88 Full size bronco. need parts?

Kelsey

If you still have it. Talk to me tomorrow over AIM after 3pm. I have a couple of more ?'s. I have the money, but I need to double check so that I don't end up dumping money into it like I did to my current one.
Thanks.

sold

Back