• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires For Sale

cardboard

NAXJA Forum User
My daughter has some tires she wants to get rid of to finish funding the purchase of her new tires.
One (1) 33x12.50x15 Procomp Mud Terrain, this tire has maybe 200 hwy miles on it, never been offroad. This was purchased by mistake so it doesnt match the rest of the set. She would like $ 150.00 for this one.
New they are $210.00 at our tire barn. There is nothing wrong with this tire she has 3 Procomp Extreme MTs and wants them all to match.

She also has (4) 33x12.50x15 Procomp Mud Terrain tires that just came off the Jeep. They have any where from 30% to 20% tread there is a few patches and a plug in one. All hold air just fine and have good beads. These will be great spares for any one. She would like $25.00 a peice for these or will sell all 4 $100.00 :jester:
There may also be a 5th tire if someone can talk her out of her spare to make a complete set. We are in Columbus In. and these are kinda heavy so no shipping, come and get em. Thanx for looking Cardboard

I'll see if my buddy wants a couple for his ZJ, Mike. I'll text one of ya once i ask him tomorrow.

Well set of 5 is out of the picture, 1 was sold this morning. Also have someone coming this afternoon for 1 possibly 2 of the spares. cardboard

My daughter has some tires she wants to get rid of to finish funding the purchase of her new tires.
One (1) 33x12.50x15 Procomp Mud Terrain, this tire has maybe 200 hwy miles on it, never been offroad. This was purchased by mistake so it doesnt match the rest of the set. She would like $ 150.00 for this one.
New they are $210.00 at our tire barn. There is nothing wrong with this tire she has 3 Procomp Extreme MTs and wants them all to match.

She also has (4) 33x12.50x15 Procomp Mud Terrain tires that just came off the Jeep. They have any where from 30% to 20% tread there is a few patches and a plug in one. All hold air just fine and have good beads. These will be great spares for any one. She would like $25.00 a peice for these or will sell all 4 $100.00 :jester: SOLD THE 4
There may also be a 5th tire if someone can talk her out of her spare to make a complete set. We are in Columbus In. and these are kinda heavy so no shipping, come and get em. Thanx for looking Cardboard

Back