• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires and Bumpers

kujito

NAXJA Forum User
Primewell PA100 tires mounted on an '89 Pioneer. $500 or $250 for the XJ & $250 for just the wheels, but I'll need rollers. Jeep not running (RENIX fuel delivery issue; dead pump, symptom not cause), I've got no time to chase gremlins.

$250 for both bumpers. I'll pull the rear when I get a chance, but you're more than welcome to do it. :wave:

Both bumpers have a 2" receiver, and d-ring tabs. Front has a notch/plate for winch, mount via receiver (no plate/bolt holes). Stinger was cut off, but I have it; cuts prob. need to be cleaned up (grind/weld). Rear was the tank for an OBA setup on the rig it came from. They were built for a late model (post-'97?). Older XJ would need to have the front fenders trimmed below the marker lights. The rear wraps around the sides to the wheel wells, I had to pull my flares (still have 'em) to get it mounted. Rear looks bad in the pics, but it's mostly surface rust and flaking paint. It only mounts with the 8 stock bumper bolts; I never got around to fixing that. Front is six bolt/side.

TIRES
tire1.jpg

TREAD DEPTH is roughly 6/23" (~8mm)
tread1.jpg

REAR BUMPER
rear2.jpg

rear1.jpg

FRONT BUMPER: Sheet over tube
front1.jpg

front3.jpg

front2.jpg

front5.jpg

Also available:
Tan sound bar w/wal-mart 5.25" speakers - $50
2" lift coils - $6pack of Bud
Thule gutter mounts (4), no locks - $25
Most of a stock tire carrier (bumper mount), no hatch-side hardware - $whatever you think it's worth
Grant Evolution steering wheel - $50 (need yours) or free with purchase of heep. :)
grantEvoGT.jpg

What size are the tires?

EDIT: Location?

I'm a but confused about your first post. Is the whole rig for sale?

Buy it!!! Before Troy gets there! :)

Whaddya trying to say Mike? I don't go around buying up ALL the cheap XJ's........... :D

Whaddya trying to say Mike? I don't go around buying up ALL the cheap XJ's........... :D
I tell you what: If I had room for another one...and I wasn't in the dog house for the ones in the driveway.... :D

will you split up the bumpers? how much for just the front?

Yes, the rest of the jeep is for sale. $250

Yes, I'd sell just one bumper. $150?

I've also got a single 235/75/15 GY Wrangler A/T (no rim). It was the spare on a '98, and the only time it's seen the pavement is when I rolled it from the donor to mine. - free

Last edited:
PM coming on that front bumper

back off troy grr

I've been wondering what's been taking you so long....... It's all yours - you know how I feel about Renix...... :D

Back