• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire size question.

Mercenary

NAXJA Forum User
Hey folks. I am currently running a set of Bridgestone Blizzaks on my 92 Cherokee sized 225/75R15. Can I run a set of LT235/75R15's? I need a tire that can withstand the gravel and dirt roads we have up here in the north. The light truck tires I am looking at are Wild Country Radial RVT or the Yokohama 742S.

Mercenary said:
Hey folks. I am currently running a set of Bridgestone Blizzaks on my 92 Cherokee sized 225/75R15. Can I run a set of LT235/75R15's? I need a tire that can withstand the gravel and dirt roads we have up here in the north. The light truck tires I am looking at are Wild Country Radial RVT or the Yokohama 742S.

In a word, yes.

No problem.

I run that size with no problem, even in feilds and laneways. they tuck up under with no problem. For tires Im just useing hurcules Lt235/75/15 radial a/w's. for the money they are a great buy

Back