• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire shops?

IXNAYXJ said:
Dude, I know you've run Trxus and didn't like them, but that's where my tire money will be going until I find a reason not to.

-----Matt-----

I do love them. The best tire Ive used so far.

Just for 35's, $200 a peice compaired to $140 for the Maxxis is a big difference. Ill probably go back to them, in 37's when I swap out the axles.

IXNAYXJ said:
There isn't, really. As I've said before, I've gone everywhere on 33x10.50 Swampers. At this point it's just compensating...

...for my 4.88 gears. :)

-----Matt-----

dude you know chicks dig big tires thats got to be why ive been single for the last 4 months. I just need to ditch the 235s and get some bigger tires then I'll have all the ladies.

CanMan said:
Got $300?

you pimpin now Eli?
pimp.gif

CanMan said:
Got $300?

I need to spend a little wrench time with my jeep and also pencil some time in with the sawzall before I can make that sort of a commitment.

WaXJ_Skier said:
I need to spend a little wrench time with my jeep and also pencil some time in with the sawzall before I can make that sort of a commitment.

Bah, havent you heard? Self clearencing is the new hotness. Slap them on they'll take care of themselves.

CanMan said:
Think of all the tail you can get when you air 'em down to 8psi. Nice and soft... :D
Yeah but I got a nice hard driveline (two of them actually) to go with em

Back