• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire Fill tank

Interested article, though the link to their website doesn't really work (the tire inflation people).

Hey folks, dont mean to bump the old thread, but I figured I'd share. I finally went ahead and build my setup and started testing it out today. Used about 1000PSI out of the 4500 available to take 1 tire from 10PSI to 35. It was a 31x10.5 r 15 Cheers!

nice,
guess it depends on the tire, but I would think even just getting your tires to 25-30psi would be pretty good to get you back to civilization after a day on the trails.
get them all to 25psi, then 30psi and if any air is left bump upto 35psi if need be.

not being a paintballer, any comparison shots of the tank to show the size of it... hard to tell from that pick. would make a handy addition to the rig, or even the DD if it was small enough and held that much air (for long periods of time without leak down), in case of flats.

Sure, I'll snap another picture of it tonight. The tank is roughly the size of a football.

Is that a 47 cubic inch tank?

72 ci

Back