• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tinkham Picture thread

And a few more.
IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

Those are some shit-eatin' grins on Matt and Alex's faces. Were the falps down on your drawers in that classic missionary mount pic? :D

Not a single pic of my trail-blocker. The Tinkham side group took way more photos. The denny group was too busy with shovels and straps.

looks like everyone had a blast with only minor carnage.

fubar XJ said:
Those Not a single pic of my trail-blocker. The Tinkham side group took way more photos. The denny group was too busy with shovels and straps.

Doug, The Tinkham side group are just a bunch of possers :D
The denny group was busy with shovels and straps, but the tinkham group couldn't even stay in the tracks we made and get up to us? What's up with that? :laugh3: Must be too busy falling in the ditches and getting on top of each other :D

Michael

fubar XJ said:
Those are some shit-eatin' grins on Matt and Alex's faces. Were the falps down on your drawers in that classic missionary mount pic? :D

Not a single pic of my trail-blocker. The Tinkham side group took way more photos. The denny group was too busy with shovels and straps.

There are pics of you trail blocking and movie clips of the high speed turn arounds..... But they are in my wife's camera... Probably under a bunch of new snow... Somewhere back on that trail.... ...Just more guilt for me to bear.... :spin1:

2xtreme said:
Doug, The Tinkham side group are just a bunch of possers :D
The denny group was busy with shovels and straps, but the tinkham group couldn't even stay in the tracks we made and get up to us? What's up with that? :laugh3: Must be too busy falling in the ditches and getting on top of each other :D

Michael

At least we didn't need a Barbie Jeep to pull us out.:D

Sean

90exjay said:

Sean

One thing about that.... Do you call it a Barbie Jeep to Scott's face?

Didn't think so. Small block V8, full aluminum beadlocks including the spare and those truly bitching Detroit Locker stickers ( I guess it probably has the lockers too :eeks1: ). That is defenitely not a Barbie Jeep. Heck it even has rectangular headlamps so it can look a bit like an XJ! :scottm:

Metal Thrasher said:
One thing about that.... Do you call it a Barbie Jeep to Scott's face?

Didn't think so. Small block V8, full aluminum beadlocks including the spare and those truly bitching Detroit Locker stickers ( I guess it probably has the lockers too :eeks1: ). That is defenitely not a Barbie Jeep. Heck it even has rectangular headlamps so it can look a bit like an XJ! :scottm:

Oh he knows what it is ,and yes has been said to him.But he is such a cool guy, he doesn't sweat it.:D

Sean

90exjay said:

Sean

None of us needed a Barbie Jeep to pull us out either (we did plenty of our own shoveling, pushing, tugging, etc before he got there). I think he enjoyed it ;)
Michael

Love the new rig Matt, looks good. Since I've been out of the NW loop, i kinda thought you got out of it :) But then i thought about it, and realized you're too addicted to this sport.

I'm plannin on doing an internal roll cage, painting it(the jeep) black with bed liner, and I'm getting 35" MTRs for $100 a piece from an uncle-in-law.

Miss wheelin with you guys, hope everybody's doing well.

Hey Sean, it's easier to wheel when you stay on all 4's :)

2xtreme said:
None of us needed a Barbie Jeep to pull us out either (we did plenty of our own shoveling, pushing, tugging, etc before he got there). I think he enjoyed it ;)
Michael

Oh, Scott most certainly pulled plenty of us out. Could we have done it all ourselves? yeah, with an extra hour or so on the shovels.

And if that was a "Barbie Jeep", sign me up for hair extensions and breast implants, because I want one.

90exjay said:
:roflmao: Just remember to shave Doug.:D

Sean

Beard or no, I don't anticipate any scenario where I might be mistaken for a woman.;)

Back