• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time to start thinking about elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
This year the office of chapter president and front range director comes available. If you are interested in running for office please post up in this thread so we can get some "about me" and Q&A threads going. If you know of some one you'd like to see run for office feel free to get their attention and lets get the ball rolling boys and girls.

CoJeeper we'd sure like to see you run again.

Kittrell, i had heard through the grapevine that you might be interested as well.

Swamprat, come on man, the coolade is actually sweet tea

Flores

Last edited:
Should you folks see fit, I'd gladly accept nominations to remain as the Front Range Director for another term.

Last edited:
For those currently in the positions going up. Is it possible for you to 'itemize' your tasks from this last year to give those potentially interested an idea of what they would be getting into and the time they should consider spending if in that position.

Yeah, this isn't the Chapter/Club it used to be. The BOD had quite a large responsibility but really, anymore, it's just to organize our annual event and do what we can to attract interest and activity.

For the Chapter to exist, we need members in these BOD positions. If we care to keep our Chapter forum and status anyway.

Times are a changin'. I keep hearing that Facebook is where more activity occurs. I wouldn't know 'cause FB is the devil and I don't participate. It's also a professional hazard for me to have a FB page.

So, I'm happy to exist here in our happy little chapter forum. :thumbup:

For those currently in the positions going up. Is it possible for you to 'itemize' your tasks from this last year to give those potentially interested an idea of what they would be getting into and the time they should consider spending if in that position.
A little follow up would be nice.

I too, am interested in the Front Range Director position. I can take over the world some other day. :read:

Flores and I have talked, and I'll post up some thoughts/items here soon.

I'm thinking the addition of a few BOD members, and task assignments will be in order.

Instead of resting the Chapter on 4 shoulders, and an event on 2...we can add more to spread the load.

Not particularly interested in a BOD position, but now that life is settling down a bit, I wouldn't mind helping set up some get togethers and trips.

I would be interested in helping any way I can.

Not particularly interested in a BOD position, but now that life is settling down a bit, I wouldn't mind helping set up some get togethers and trips.

We can use all the help we can get to be honest.

There was a lot of stuff we wanted to get done last year, but just couldn't due to lack of resources to do it.

We're looking to open up a Northern Colorado directors position, if either of you would like to take it, it will be up for a vote possibly. Essentially it should be a lot of work, more of just helping us, and help coordinate things within our respective areas :D

Mike, we can always use you, even if you're not a Red-Letter :D

I would be interested in the northern Colorado directors position, I would like to see more things happen up north since a lot of the guys live down south.

As always i'm willing to run again and help the club in any way i can. I see a lot more interest in elections this year and it makes me very enthused to move forward in the next couple years

I'd support you back in your role. I think you and Justin are capable of getting the new blood in if anyone is.

With the talk of adding directors positions, and Hypoid showing interest, I feel he and I could work well together in the Central and West area "districts" that have been loosely proposed. Throw Trent into the mix for North and we've got a great team for everything north of the Palmer Divide........ :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back