• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tigger...the wifes jeep

samgoodson

NAXJA Forum User
New to the forum...this is my wifes jeep that i just finished building for her. Here are some pictures...check it out!

BG
BG
BG
BG
BG
BG
BG
BG
BG
BG
BG
BG
BG
BG

Last edited:
Small? They wont even come up on my computer.

Noooooo. lol. I see a pink and a blue triangle and a green circle...times 14. lol

lol............................................no. What are you using? Use photobucket.com

hahahahahahaha! Fail!

That has got to be one of the ugliest cages I have seen so far on a Cherokee. You lost ground clearance by 3-4 inches from the nerf bars . And that cage is going to fold like a piece of paper . Make sure and post up the pics of those homemade upper links , everyone should get a good laugh at those . That thing is a death trap , if you care anything about your wife's life dont let her go down any hills nose first because somethings going to give and I don't want to be the one who says I told you so .

at least my jeep doesn't break a baljoint and a axle every time i go out wheeling like you it holds up and i can drive it on my trailer and off under its own power

it really sucks hearing this kind of stuff after putting so much work into it, but with some work it wouldnt be so bad.

First that bumper sticks out waaaay to far, it is killing your approach angle!

Second, connect the front fender tubes together, they run all the way to the bumper like that and they can support each other with a small connection halfway down the the fender.

Third cut that middle post off that goes across that rear window, and make a triangulated piece to go there.

But most of all fix that bumper dude, its looks like a damn snow plow.

I know you put lots of work into it, and I know it wasnt easy, but learn from your mistakes. Just cuz you have good tubing doesnt make it structurally sound. Just fix a few things and it should be a pretty decent cage.

its not done i still have some brasing to do in it but ran out of time for the newyears ride at the creek plan to go back and finish the bumper is just a little biger than the winch and it was free from a friend

Im guessing yall ran this guy off after everybody was done being an asshole to him.

Back